Is there a way a cancel a stuck transaction without having a pay a gay fee?

Or does any successful transaction, except the ones sent from the same account with the same nonce, requires paying gas fees?

1 Answer 1


No. When you signed it, anyone (from the miners) can take it and process. With putting your signature you have made your authorization to execute the transaction. In general you have to raise gas price (10% or 15%) on transaction with the same nonce to resubmit.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.