Im running a geth (1.3.5) node on a Windows 8 mining rig.
Doing that for some month now, i couldnt solve the following problem/behavior:
- After starting the node i get connected to 10-15 peers
- the connection seems stable for like +- one day
- after that day the peer number starts dropping slowly
- 2-3 days after starting the node the peer count is zero
- i restart the node and the same behavior starts from the beginning
- to have my time syncronised --> should be correct (tried different time servers but samesame)
- disabling my firewall/antivirus... everything --> did not change anything
- to add nodes manually --> admin.addNode
what else could cause this or what am i not thinking of?