I can't figure out why this transaction is the way it is. It involves 3 parties and 2 sales of an NFT. Here are the events:
- NFT Sells for 0.0244 from 06BBBB to C5320D. But no transfer happens.
- C5320D instantly sells the NFT to matty247 for 0.1 WETH. But no transfer happens.
- 06BBBB transfers the NFT to matty247.
All three events have the same etherscan transaction attached to them. What's confusing me is:
- Why are there no intermediate transfers of the NFT.
- Why are 3 parties involved in the same transaction?
- Why does matty247 buy an NFT for 0.1 WETH when it was just sold for 0.0244 ETH.
- Why is there a MEV bot?
- Why does all of this happen instantly (in one transaction. It looks like the transaction sender is sending tokens on behalf of others)?
- On top of this, etherscan for the NFT for the NFT is showing there was no sale, only a transfer.
P.S. I don't care about NFTs. My friend came across this transaction because he was trying to figure out why the transaction is the way it is, but it's confusing us both.