I am writing a very simple contract that does the following:
- accepts ETH
- allows the transfer of ownerships
- logs events
- suicides when goal is met
I tested it successfully with a regular account and I do see the ETH transfer to the current account owner.
The steps I have tested are as follows:
- Creator creates contract - creator becomes owner by default in the constructor
- I transfer ownership to another account
- The new owner suicides the smart contract when goal is met (1 ETH in Kovan testing environment)
When I transfer ownership between regular accounts and then suicide, it works fine.
When I transfer ownership to a multi-sig wallet (3 approvers required minimum) and then suicide it, it never sends the ETH to the multi-sig address.
Does it have anything to do with the fact that the multi-sig needs 3 approvers.
Any advice on how best to approach this?