I am a Developer, programming instructor and book author.
I teach Ethereum Dapp development and smart contracts in my video course "Ethereum Dapps In Motion" on Manning.com, where we build a full decentralized exchange (DEX) for ERC20 tokens.
I also wrote a book on how to build Ethereum Dapps
I also run EatTheBlocks, a Youtube channel and a website to learn Ethereum Dapp Development. On EatTheBlocks, I teach Solidity smart contracts, Truffle, Web3, testing, Drizzle, and how to integrate everything into Ethereum Dapps.
- Manning course: https://www.manning.com/livevideo/ethereum-dapps-in-motion/?a_aid=eattheblocks
- Ethereum Dapp Book: https://eattheblocks.com/learn-to-build-an-ethereum-dapp-step-by-step-ebook-tutorial-for-beginners/
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZM8XQjNOyG2ElPpEUtNasA
- Website: https://www.eattheblocks.com
- Github: https://github.com/jklepatch/eattheblocks
I also work as a Full-stack Blockchain developer at Lendingblock, an enterprise lending exchange for crypto assets.
Beside a solid experience in full stack web development and Blockchain technologies, I have also setup continuous integration environments, ranging from simple setups with git hooks and bash scripts to more complex deployment scenarios with Jenkins, Ansible and Terraform.
In a previous chapter of my career, I used to work as a Financial Engineer at a bank.
- Github: https://github.com/jklepatch
- Stack Overflow: https://stackoverflow.com/users/4789888/julien-klepatch
- Personal Blog: https://julienklepatch.com
- Twitter: @jklepatch