Bsscan is not very friendly when it comes to publishing contracts, it can go wrong for an extra step or even misplaced comments.
for a better verification, and if you are using Truffle for development or testing, you can download the verification plugin and use that to verify. For this, you will also need to have an account at bsscan and get an API key (...
I built a CLI that may help you, called multisol. You can install it via Homebrew if you're on Mac, or download one of the executables I provide if you're on Windows or Linux:
$ brew tap paulrberg/multisol
$ brew install multisol
Then you can use it like this:
$ multisol path/to/YourContract.sol
This will generate a folder named "multisol-yourcontract&...
So the problem was with the require statements
It seems that changing the comment in the require statement got it to work. Likely related to my compiler not handling the statement and "Timelock::constructor: Delay must exceed minimum delay." correctly and thus providing incorrect bytecode.
require(delay_ >= MINIMUM_DELAY, "Not over ...
Found the answer in another thread.
What I did was change
save all the files and try to upload them again with multifile on etherscan.