I am developing an application using solidity, web3js and eventeum. I am testing it locally using ganache-cli. I use Kafka to store all the events to process them at convenience instead of processing them directly.
- The problem is that when I do truffle tests using my contract logic, the events are logged exactly in the order they were emitted.
- When eventeum captures them, the events do not appear in order in the kafka topic.
- When I listen to the same events simultaneously in separate web3js callback functions, they sometimes appear out of order.
- All these events are emitted within a single transaction.
- I am connected to the ganache from web3 and eventeum using
http://localhost:8545as the endpoint for provider.
Is it normal that events from events to appear out of order within a single transaction?
- Does connecting using
ws://make a difference?
- Is it an anomaly with ganache-cli?