Is there a list of features and benefits to using Ethereum?
closed as too broad by Waqar Lim, Joris Bontje, zanzu, Robert Cartaino♦ Feb 2 '16 at 14:56
Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
The most official list must be the one in the Ethereum book:
- user authentication, via seamless integration of cryptographic signatures
- fully customizable payment logic; easily create your own payment system without any reliance on third parties
- 100% ddos resistant up-time, guaranteed by being a fully decentralized blockchain-based platform
- no-fuss storage: forget about having to set up secure databases; Ethereum gives you as much storage as you want
- ultimate interoperability: everything in the Ethereum ecosystem can trivially interact with everything else, from reputation to custom currencies
- server free zone: your whole application can be deployed on the blockchain meaning no need for setting up or maintaining servers; let your users pay for the cost of their using your service.
If you prefer video to text, can you see this short video: Ethereum the world computer.