I can't get my miner-worker to connect to any pools. I can get my reported hashrate to show on the pool site but it always says "0 workers". My miner always shows hashing and getting work packages. I've tried multiple different miners and I've tried stratum-proxy. I've deleted Dag files and regenerated them. I have deleted all my miners and associated folders and started over. I'm CPU mining on Windows 10, I know this isn't going to be profitable but I'm trying to learn and get it working. I would like to have a better setup but not if I can't get this to work with what I got.
Also I would like to figure out why this seems to be a problem only for me I haven't even seen a similar question asked and no threads even talk about "workers" they only talk about "miners".