I am planning to move from PoW to PoA consensus (clique) using geth. But I am confused of some of the topics -
1) Empty blocks are created periodically? What is the size of an empty block?
2) Is it possible to avoid empty block creation? That is new block will be only created whenever there is a new transaction ?
3) I have observed that with unlocking the coinbase account new block is not created? Is it ok? if not what can be logic behind this?
4) What is the process of adding new sealer in PoA network?
5) What can be the reasonable period for new block?
6) what can be the possible issues behind period=0
I would highly appreciate if someone provides some explanations. Thanks in advance