I use two ETH accounts on my Ledger - account  and . When submitting a contract or transfering ETH on the mainnet from account  via Metamask it still sends from .
- Click on 'Connect Hardware Wallet', select 'Ledger' and click 'connect'
- Choose 'Ledger Live' as HDPath and select Ledger account  and click on 'Unlock'
- Deploy contract on Remix/transfer ETH with this account
- Transaction history in Metamask shows 'From' address to be account , but in Etherscan it is obivious, that  has been used.
Use selected account to send ETH.
- OS: Windows 10
- Ledger Nano S, Firmware version 1.6.0
- Chrome Version 79.0.3945.117 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- MetaMask Version 7.7.2
I already opened a bug report on the Metamask GitHub page, but maybe it's my mistake?