Studio and remix are two web-based IDE that are hosted at ethereum.org. What are the advantages of each? In which situation should they be used each?
Here is main advantage of each ide (maybe i will miss some please let me know):
- It support html, css, js and solidity unlike remix which only support smart contract only. (Basicly you can make a full dapp with studio but you can't with remix)
- It can preview your dapp website for you so you can easy see and modify your code quickly
- It is very friendly for new developer (It has README tutorial, template, hides most of the complex thing)
- I really like the layout and the dark theme of its (Change my mind)
You can also check this link: What is Ethereum Studio?.
- Not like Studio smart contract, which only support solidity, Remix can support both solidiy and vyper(my personnal favorite).
- It have many plugin so you can tinker with your smart contract code if you know what you are doing.
- You can debug your smart contract while Studio haven't support it
- You choose your own compiler version