I am considering to set the blocktime to zero (clique.period:0) in a permissioned private blockchain with known but untrusted nodes. The reason to do this is
- having a minimum transaction process time
- sparing disk space
- having a minimum time to synchronize new nodes due to less blocks
I have some questions about this:
- Is this setup then more or less like hyperledger fabric behaves concerning transactions and blocks?
- What are the security concerns around this approach in the given use case (permissioned/known nodes)?
- Is this approach the correct one to reach my three goals (see above)?