I created a Node 0 and exited before creating Node 1. Then I created Node 1. And using Admin API, I connected Node 1 to Node 0.
Node 1 is up and running. How do I start Node 0 and sync it with Node 1?
Or is it already synced?
Edit: This is how I installed ethereum in Lubuntu 16.04
sudo apt-get install software-properties-common sudo add-apt-repository -y ppa:ethereum/ehtereum sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install ethereum
Then I ran these commands to create new account
1) geth --datadir ./ account new 2) geth --datadir ./ init customgenesis.json 3) geth --datadir ./ --networkid 15 --port 30300 console
4) geth --datadir ./ account new
Upon this, I get this error:
(anonymous): Line 1:8 Unexpected identifier (and 1 more errors)
No problem. I start a new terminal and rerun the 4th command and it runs fine. Now when I run the 5th command,
5) geth --datadir ./ init customgenesis.json
I get the following error:
Fatal: Failed to open database: resource temporarily unavailable
So I go to first terminal where I created Node 0 and typed exit. Then I reran the 5th commands on the second terminal and command worked. Then I proceeded to run the following commands and they both worked fine:
6) geth --datadir ./ --networkid 15 --port 30301 console 7) admin.addPeer(enode://email@example.com:30300)
Now, what does it mean?
1) Node 0 is off since I exited out of it? 2) Only Node 1 is up? If I understand correctly, both are sharing the same network ID but different ports, hence there shouldn't be any problem running both nodes?
Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.