I've gone through he entire process here and am hung up on this last step; it says I don't have enough gas to execute the withdrawal. What do I do here? step by step would be super helpful!! thanks!!
Here is the last step in the process I followed:
Execute The Withdrawal Contract Function
- Withdraw ETH from the Withdrawal contract
- In the Contract menu, select The DAO Withdrawal contract
- Under the Write To Contract column on the right, select the Withdraw function.
- Under the Execute from field, select the account from which you want to convert your DAOs into ETHs.
- Click on Execute and enter your account password.
- You should get a transaction confirmation message.
Wait a short while and your ether balance should update. If not, restart Ethereum Wallet.