Truffle unbox react to unbox a boilerplate.
received the following error from running
npm run start
- Addition of
"memory"parameters in the simpleStorage.sol
stringin the simpleStorage.sol
- Adjusted port address to
"7545"to match Ganache's port.
Other than those changes, the boilerplate is still pretty much barebones.
Attempts for a solution:
- Uninstalled and reinstalled
- Attempted multiple solutions for pragma requiring specific compiler to no avail. <- (I am sure this is probably the problem. However, me not being able to find this error searching all day tells me it could be something else before I even get to that.)
- Attempted brew re-installation & updates from solc docs.
- Updated Ganache to latest v.
versionsproperties suggested for the compiler object in truffle.js.
- Attempted complete wipes and resets and following the documentations for
truffle unbox reactdocumentation's step by step instead of other guides.
I would post the code, but literally re-attempting from a clean slate 3-4 times with most of these methods repeatedly already labels this code as barebones besides the subtle changes I listed.