Scenario: I am trying to set two blockchain networks on a platform:
- Ethereum's Public Blockchain Network: For payment system in the form of ERC20 Tokens and Cryptocurrencies.
- Quorum's Private Permissioned Blockchain Network: For Data Storage and Permissioned access.
- Can I make the two different blockchain networks(mentioned above) talk to each other? Are there any issues involved? How can I do that?
- Are Quorum and Ethereum compatible? Or should I choose another blockchain?
- For Enterprise level application Is Quorum scalable and API rich?