For test purposes, I would like to make test blocks including test transactions against main net.
For example I would like to make a transaction that sends one ether from 0x1234567... to 0x99999999... Assume for a minute that 0x1234567... does actually on main net have one ether plus gas fees available to send.
I would like to:
- Disconnect from network syncing
- Prepare this
- Sign it (using a bogus private key)
- Mine a block on my client including that transaction (using a difficulty=0 proof of work)
This would require to temporarily disable two security features of Parity to make this work:
- Transaction signature checking
- Block proof of work difficulty checking
Is it possible to perform testing in this way?