I want to know if my use case can be implemented on Ethereum network's smart contracts.
This is my use case:
A P2P app (similar to torrent clients) installed on PC or phone
- I (sender) click on a send button on my client app
- a data packet is sent from my device to a destination device using a P2P network, at the same time this triggers Smart contract A between sender and receiver.
- When data packet is received by receiver, it check the authenticity of the data packet
- Receiver client app sends the result of the authenticity check to the smart contract A
- If the data received is authentic, smart contract takes X ETH amount from receiver wallet and send it to sender wallet. If not contract is over without nothing
Is such a use case manageable using smart contracts, does it require external components, and what should I expect in term of gas.
Thanks a lot for your help.