I use remix ide.
I want the source code of my contact to be published and visible in Etherscan. I do next things:
- Write some sample Smart Contract
- Open "Compile" tab, check that there are no errors
- Open "Run" tab -> Press Create Button, confirm metamask transaction
- Wait for contract to be deployed copy address of just created contract
- Open this contract in Etherscan
At the last step, I faced the problem I can see only "Transaction" and "Contract Code" tabs. Like here.
But I want to see "Contract Source" Tab, like here.
Is that possible with the remix? how to achieve that?