- Where is the Smart Contract Data stored?
- How does it get activated, as every contract has a logical outcome?
- What happens to the block or the transaction in which the smart contract has been concluded?
- Linked to #1, how do we access the data in a smart contract?
- On what grounds does more than one transactions become a part of a block?
Example: We have a salary slip tied up in a smart contract for you. Salary slips are confidential and can only be seen by the person whose that slip is. Now if company generates a transaction with a smart contract, which should be view able only on the 3th of every month.
How will be the functional flow , and what does company have to give you to access your slip