- I have an RPi 3b, the OS is set up and internet works.
- I'm a programmer, know how to use basic linux (but I'm not great at being a linux admin), but I'm new to RPi and setting up a cryptocurrency node.
- I plan to use geth to set up a ETH node. I'm not mining yet. An RPi does not seem to be great for mining.
- I also have a 32GB SDCard and 1TB USB external drive. I have yet to set up the drive for RPi.
- Internet speed will be at least 35mbps over wifi for the RPi 3b. Thank goodness for 4 USB ports on that thing!
I'll be changing my ISP on Saturday. Can I start downloading the blockchain today (Wed), power off the RPi, and continue downloading the blockchain after I get my new ISP and modem/router?
Thank you! I appreciate your help.