Can't seem to find a "send tokens" button on metamask. Does anyone know how to do it?
You could just export your
metamask account to myEtherWallet.
- Select your account on Metamask. Click Export Private key.
- You can copy the private key or save it to file.
- Open MyEtherWallet --> View wallet info tab.
- There you could access your metamask account in myEtherWallet without needing to transfer it.
- If you wish you to transfer, you could do it from myEtherWallet to any account (including that of MyEtherWallet).