when I attempt to transfer my EOS or SNT from my parity wallet to any other wallet or exchange.. is this normal or is there any advice on how I can go about doing that?

I believe that my private key was stolen in an airdrop scam and now I need to move the coins out of parity. It says that my balance is not available but clearly shows the coin in the wallet.

  • If you have your private key/UTC file you can use MyEtherWallet to transfer your tokens, they have support for EOS and SNT tokens.
    – Ismael
    Commented Aug 24, 2017 at 23:47
  • Are you fully synchronized?
    – q9f
    Commented Aug 25, 2017 at 8:05

2 Answers 2


Import your private key to the Ethereum Wallet and transfer from there.

Refer to this for importing your private key: How to import a plain private key into geth or Mist?


Sure, you can transfer any Token like EOS or SNT using Parity like any normal ETH transaction.

Just select the token you wish to transfer from the drop-down in the Transaction view and proceed as normal. Note, you need ETH in your account to cover the gas costs.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.