I see microsoft visual studio now supports solidity and smart contracts deployments. The release notes state:
- Creates project scaffolding with smart contract samples
- Supports context sensitive menus for compilation and deployment of smart contracts.
- Compilation generates both abi and binary files in the project ‘bin’ folder that are needed for deployment
- The deploy option is tailored for the BlockApps STRATO instance
- The deploy option automatically launches a self generated UI that can be used to test the smart contract
- Generates automatic key upon first use and the default settings can be viewed on the project properties
But, I have Visual Studio installed. How to install solidity support and start developing / deploying smart contracts?