I'm trying to monitor events using web3.js, with the
allEvents() method. Is there a way to get a unique identifier for the event that was called?
watch, the things you get from the callback are:
- address: String, 32 Bytes - address from which this log originated.
- args: Object - The arguments coming from the event.
- blockHash: String, 32 Bytes - hash of the block where this log was in. null when its pending.
- blockNumber: Number - the block number where this log was in. null when its pending.
- logIndex: Number - integer of the log index position in the block.
- event: String - The event name.
- removed: bool - indicate if the transaction this event was created from was removed from the blockchain (due to orphaned block) or never get to it (due to rejected transaction).
- transactionIndex: Number - integer of the transactions index position log was created from.
- transactionHash: String, 32 Bytes - hash of the transactions this log was created from.
Obviously, "event" is not sufficient as there can be multiple events with the same name but different signatures.