So it says volume, but I wondered how the graph was calculated (% change around a moving average?)

Could anyone explain what formula they're using?

Here is a screengrab of the graph I'm interested in

closed as off-topic by Badr Bellaj, Matthew Schmidt, Thomas Jay Rush, Joël, niksmac Jul 16 '17 at 16:33

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

  • "This question does not appear to be about Ethereum, the decentralized application platform and smart contract enabled blockchain, within the scope defined in the help center." – Badr Bellaj, Matthew Schmidt, Thomas Jay Rush, Joël, niksmac
If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • Its MACD indicator or OSMA graph – Sameera Kumarasingha Aug 28 '17 at 6:25
  • It could be the MACD delta, that is the difference between the MACD and the signal line. – Stan Lee Aug 31 '17 at 13:24

This is probably a little off-topic, as it's more related to general trading...

I believe this type of graph is called Klinger Volume Oscillator, and takes into account the current volume in relation to a general up- or downtrend. (So yes, it's around a moving average.)

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.