I have the following stored in my secure password manager from the presale:
- A 40-character hexadecimal address
- A 64-character hexadecimal private key
- A list of 24 mnemonic words
- Something I called "ethereum purchase password", a 16-character string with numbers, letters and punctuation characters.
- A json file containing my wallet
I'm trying to import this json file into ethereum wallet, and it asks for a password. When I use my "ethereum purchase password," it says the password is wrong. Not sure what the problem is, but I assume I should be able to recover my password from the mnemonic words. How do I do this?