Am I right that
- Gas amount in this case is constant or at least predictable
- How to figure it out? Using this answer? - How do I know how much gas to use when calling a contract?
- Or maybe there is some average 'recommended' gas amout for this kind of contracts?
- Setting gas price higher and higher is the best strategy for each competing buyers that is natural due to high demand to get tokens first
- How to figure out the adequate price?
- What can it depend on (interest in particular token, contract specificities, number of buyers...)?
- Can I use the normal price not being a looser?