I own a Safe on 1.1.1 version deployed on Ethereum mainnet at address https://etherscan.io/address/0x65ef7d005f854a4cc0128b5b40edd5c4854c28af
I was the only Signer for this safe at the creation time, and I use a Ledger hardware wallet.
Someone sent funds to the Safe address on BSC
I've tried to replay the transaction to deploy a safe on BSC with the same address. The process looks successful (to be confirmed) as the address now appears to be a contract. https://bscscan.com/address/0x65ef7d005f854a4cc0128b5b40edd5c4854c28af
I want to interact with the BSC Safe to transfer the funds but I cannot load it using the production UI. I understand that I could potentially use safe-cli instead to operate the Safe.
- I did not manage to load the Safe using safe-cli (receiving an error, as if the Safe was non-existent)
- Even if it was loading, I would prefer a different solution since I do not want to compromise my Ledger.
- Is the Safe on BSC successfully deployed?
- If yes, what could be the reason why I cannot load it with safe-cli?
- Is there a workaround to safe-cli with a native Ledger integration? Like setting up locally an older version of the Safe UI? If yes, which version?
- I've stumbled upon this script: https://github.com/virendrapatidar/multisig-delegator (specifically the Ledger version). If I understand well, I could use it to delegate the Safe to a dedicated hot wallet (instead of my Ledger), and then use safe-cli with the new delegate, without compromising my primary Ledger wallet. Could it be a solution?
Thank you so much in advance :)