- How much gas fees does it take, if we deploy a DAO which was built from scratch on Ethereum
- How much gas fees does it take, if we use existing DAO deploying tools like Aragon, Syndicate, etc
- Which way is better to deploy DAO from the above 2 methods or Is there any better alternative?
- Depends on your implementation.
- Aragon takes a whopping 0.2 ETH to create a DAO. DAOHaus takes a more moderate 0.02 ETH. Finally, Syndicate currently takes about 0.01 ETH. Snapshot.org is special in that it requires an ENS address. Beyond that, I believe it to be pretty cheap to use. Finally, tally.xyz is a weird middle ground between 1 and 2. Personally, I'd only use it if I felt very comfortable with this kind of thing.
- Definitely use a pre-existing solution. The risk that you might introduce a major bug means that you should always endeavor to use someone else's tried and tested code as opposed to your own brand new code.