So this question seems trivial but I can't find any comprehensive answer, though reading through:
- Is there a gas limit for view requests?
- Why view/pure functions need gas?
- Exceeds block gas limit error to call view functions
- Can Solidity constant functions be arbitrarily complex?
- Solidity Exceeds block gas limit during Mocha Tests with Ganache-cli
- Block Gas Limit Doubt
- Gas consumption of a view public function
- How to interpret the "Gas Limit" column on etherscan's internal txns view?
- High gas consumption when using `staticcall` on a non-view/pure function
My question is as follows:
- I can call
estimateGasto estimate the gas needed to call one of my functions from
- What is the limit gas for my function?
Context: I am working on a on-chain NFT project and the
tokenURI method is a bit complex. I don't understand if this is a problem. And how much gas maximum it should have?