This question already has an answer here:
I would like to do the ETC/ETH split but first I have to access my ETC ethers.
I once created a contract from my main account. How do I get access from my main account to that contract that holds the ether? They are still there on gastracker.io.
So far I tried:
- using geth from Ethereum Classic to rebuild the old blockchain
- copy the key from my main account to
- start Ethereum Classic Mist Wallet 0.8.1 to access the main account
Now my questions:
- There are still some blocks missing. Do I have to sync all blocks to access the contract that I made with my main account? Why do the last thousend blocks take so long?
- There are no ether on my main account. Do I need one ether on the account to restore my Contract?
- How exactly do I restore my contract if Mist finally synced? I have a hash here from gastracker.io and a password.